She likes me, so what now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Korra
    Korra
    Participant
    September 27, 2013 at 5:11 pm #40177

So, there’s this girl I like, I asked her a day ago if she wanted to go on a date with me, I worded it as “hang out with me,” and she said “Yeah sure!” in a text reply.

I asked her today if she likes me, and she said “I do like you.”
    Now that I think I got her, what do I do now? Do you think I even have her? Is she just being super nice?
    And when do I go in for the kisses, and holding her hand?

HHB
    Participant
    November 10, 2013 at 7:33 am #42664

I’m 21 but it seems your younger than me. If you both like each other and open about it, that’s great! congrats 🙂 Go on a date/hang out with her a few times. Flirt and get to know each other. You will know when the moment is right to kiss her ,don’t do it too quickly or early or she will fizzle out quickly. If you want a relationship with this girl, its all about build up over a long period of time.
    Just because she said she likes you, doesn’t mean you have her. that’s just the beginning.You’ll only “have” her when you she she loves you instead of likes you. Do baby steps:)

coldflair77
    Participant
    November 11, 2013 at 4:42 pm #42679

Just take her on a date and kiss her if it feels right. Try not to think about how your going to do things because that’s was causes people to look nervous and mess thing up

JRyder27
    Participant
    November 12, 2013 at 11:24 am #42698

You shouldn’t worry too much about it dude. The fact that it is clear that you both like each other is a great start. Things are rarely that simple so consider yourself fortunate. Like the others said, just do your thing and it will come naturally. Be patient and don’t rush things.

kristo975
    Participant
    November 13, 2013 at 3:42 pm #42828

A friend of mine once told me, “she’s trying to figure you out, too” and it really strung a cord with me. You have to remember that she is just like you, all the thoughts you have, the doubts, curiosities, fears; she has them, too. So just put yourself out there. If you jump and she’s not there, well at least you found out before you became too emotionally invested. The worst thing a guy can do about the girl he likes is never do anything because he’s afraid she wont reciprocate. It’s scary, but either she likes you back and you’re strengthened through that fact, or she doesn’t and you can move on. She seems to like you though dude, just relax, have fun, and smile a lot 🙂

JennyJennifer
    Participant
    November 13, 2013 at 5:03 pm #42858

You have to feel the moment with the kiss, and just go for it

branded_beauty
    Participant
    November 14, 2013 at 12:35 pm #42887

She likes you. Ask her to dinner several days ahead of time. Have an after dinner plan like dessert or walk. If she wants you to kiss her she will be touchy (probably “accidentally” touch you or casually during a conversation) and/ or she will stall at the end of the date. Text her a couple hours after the date or in the morning to let her know you had fun.

gmey18
    Participant
    November 16, 2013 at 9:37 am #42959

All good advice here. Looks like she likes you. Just act natural and try not to be too nervous and things will work out great!

Hugo12
    Participant
    November 17, 2013 at 8:59 am #42967

Defiantly some positive signs mate, just take it slow, go out on some dates with her and just see what happens if its meant to be it will happen.

Anonymous
    November 17, 2013 at 4:18 pm #42971
    Reply To: She likes me, so what now?

Take it easy and let the relationship build itself.

jonnyk567
    Participant
    November 18, 2013 at 2:43 pm #43003

Just go wih the flow my dude

nishhhh
    Participant
    November 22, 2013 at 1:16 am #43311

Yea

cooldude
    Participant
    November 23, 2013 at 12:11 am #43320

There’s only one way to find out if she really likes you or just being super nice, take a chance! Take her out on a date to prove to her your the man for her. Even if she is being super nice and may not have feelings for you, there are times when woman may not feel for a man the same way he feels for her but she comes around later on and will have feelings for him. So bring your A game and don’t give up!

Anonymous
    November 24, 2013 at 6:21 pm #43352

ok first of all you don’t have her, you asked her to hang out and to her that means as friends but your going to pay right, that’s how this bitch gets em every time, you need to be more sure of yourself and less of a pussy, next time you see her just pull your dick out when she’s not looking, women love this!!! trust me. second, look at her mom, if her mom isn’t that hot you may want to ask yourself how drunk you will have to get to bone her. The truth is, she might give up some tail, but a woman will never respect a man with no fucking balls who sits around bitching about shit on the internet. You’re better off just jerking it off to the thought of her like you always do.

thisguy1
    Participant
    November 25, 2013 at 8:08 pm #43501

Hi

1 2