DATING ADVICE FORUM

She rejected me after two hours kissing

Author
    Comments

• rarerarerare
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 4:46 pm #136129
    She rejected me after two hours kissing

I’m from a third world country, went to a party in one of the Western European country

I found a gorgeous girl dancing, I went talked with her and things went to another

We kissed in the street for two hours

I like her so much

After three days not talking she sent a message

Saying I’m lovely but she’s not looking

For anything

What should I respond?

I like her so much and I’m terrified that I lost her

Please help me I’m destroyed

dannysstruggel
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 4:58 pm #136134

If you are fine with being “just” her friend. Just tell her that you would love to stay in contact. And you never know maybe in the future she might be looking for something and you will still be there.

rarerarerare
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 5:01 pm #136136

Thx for responding, Shall I tell her in the message that I like her? Though I said while kissing

Shall I said let’s have a friends drink in the weekend?

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 11, 2017 at 5:09 pm #136147

yeah you lost her. sorry.
    she was just looking to have some fun.
    nothing you can do about that one but realize it’s over and move on.

rarerarerare
    Participant
    May 12, 2017 at 8:55 am #136137

Thanks for responding, shall I say in the message that I like her? Though I’ve said that while kissing

Should I ask her for friends drink in the weekend?

dannysstruggel
    Participant
    May 12, 2017 at 8:58 am #136169

Yes if you would like to have a friends drink with her you can suggest that. Thereby you will even get to know her better, her interests her hobbies and so on.

rarerarerare
    Participant
    May 12, 2017 at 8:59 am #136148

That’s hard ….

NeverDated
    Participant
    June 10, 2017 at 3:11 am #139122

If she says she is not interested, then she is not interested. If that was the first night you met, then you are not really “losing” a friend or a partner or anything because you were not friends or partners or anything that can be “lost.”

cherries
    Participant
    June 10, 2017 at 3:35 pm #139127

sorry dude, seems unlikely that she wants anything more.

labradoodle14
    labradoodle14
    Participant
    June 11, 2017 at 3:14 am #139134
    Reply To: She rejected me after two hours kissing

In the dating game we call this buyers remorse. When you telegraph too much interest too early it raises a red flag. Typically what you would want to do is maybe have just one kiss or two and change gears back to conversation..maybe even move locations. This makes women or men want you even more. Don’t get me wrong, things definitely should start with attraction, but the last thing you want her to remember about you isn’t a physical feeling because that can go away in the matter of minutes. Next time after kissing try moving directly into conversation about something that can spark a different emotion rather keeping things physical. If you stay sexual for too long too early you will fail 100% of the time. Here is another tip, if you are ready to go back to her place and she asks, “what do you want to do?”, I just say, “well we could probably make out like teenagers and watch some cool movies”. Then you’re in there like swim wear. I recommend waiting 4-10 hours before escalating things.