She rejected me,now it looks like she misses me and hide feelings. I'm confused!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She rejected me,now it looks like she misses me and hide feelings. I'm confused!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:40 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Interpol_Brzil
    Interpol_Brzil
    Participant
    May 6, 2016 at 11:04 am #99894

I was close friends with this girl. I didn’t like her in a romantic way but it changed. I talked to her about it and asked her to start a relationship. She rejected me saying she “doesn’t feel the same”, that she’s not ready for a relationship , that she can’t enter into something “out of the blue” and that she wants to keep up our friendship “according to the possibilities”. I decided to ignore her.

On the next day she came to greet me and I purposely looked happy while greeting her. She kept staring me in the eyes with her mouth open for about 7 secs and went out. 1 week later, she texted me creating strange subjects, in a way that the conversations quickly end weirdly.

Yesterday she came to greet me, and she kept rolling her eyes quickly to the left and to the middle, looking nervous, unable to look me directly in the eyes, and rapidly went out.

What she wants? She misses friendship or feels more? I don’t wanna deceive myself!
    WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO IN THIS SITUATION?

blueribbons
    blueribbons
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 9:06 am #99949

She doesn’t want anything from you, she just feels awkward. You guys were friends, then you told her that you like her but she doesn’t feels the same way. Now the friendship is weird for her. Give it time to get back to the way to was before. Don’t read the way she behaves as sign that she has changed her mind; she hasn’t because if she has she will tell you. Right now she just feels awkward around you because she you knows you like her.

seekingadvice6969
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 9:33 am #99951

Talk to her about it, be honest. Tell her you would like to meet with her to talk about something. Then meet up look her in the eyes, tell her straight up that you like her and you have been confused if she likes u back or not, You should then get a straight and clear answer

Anonymous
    May 8, 2016 at 3:24 pm #99959

I think it’s time you confront her about the awkward interactions and talk about how you feel. Then you both need to come to a healthy understanding of where you guys stand now and where you would both like your friendship/relationship to go. Be ready to just accept that you may have to move on, as it seems that you sharing your feelings may have changed the dynamic of the friendship. You have to make it clear to her that you are ok with just being friends and keep it cool, and over time the awkwardness should dissipate. These things happen, and they suck, but friendships are more important to hold onto than the false hope of a relationship that may never happen. At the same time, you never know, things can always change. Play it cool, talk it out, and go with the flow. You may have to move on, but try not to destroy the friendship. Good luck!

impossible
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 3:57 pm #99963

shes probably embarrassed

bella2550
    Participant
    May 9, 2016 at 9:04 am #99929

Well, if she told you she doesn’t feel that way about you then she probably just wants to remain friends. I think you two need to talk about where your relationship is and where she wants it to go. If she wants to remain friends then you need to also decide if friendship is something you could do. It would not be an easy situation watching her date other people but with time I’m sure you will find someone else.