She said this…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She said this…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:27 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Danfaya
    Participant
    January 23, 2015 at 2:28 pm #71708
    She said this…

I practically said i like her: She said I supposed so, and then said, you have to wait for sunday to know, and then she said we have to get to know each other even better.

How does it sound? What do you think? i mean the fact that she said no straight away is good

Some extra details: She always text/chat me first, she says i love you etc… many times to me and she says i am awesome..

Danfaya
    Participant
    January 23, 2015 at 2:41 pm #71718

I have to add that she invited me out first.

Danfaya
    Participant
    January 23, 2015 at 2:56 pm #71724

Please someone, say something, just say, does she seems interested or no?

rukisbff
    Participant
    January 23, 2015 at 5:03 pm #71755

She’s obviously interested.

Danfaya
    Participant
    January 23, 2015 at 6:03 pm #71767

But why no say it right way that she likes me, why the wait, why does she enjoy making me suffer!

Associate
    Participant
    January 24, 2015 at 1:24 pm #71786

Women rarely say YES right away. I guess it’s in their nature to find a strong person. Since she did not completely ignore you and neither said yes, she just wants to see how much are you interested.

It’s not over till it’s over. Sometimes you need to be a little bit pushy. But that’s my opinion.

Danfaya
    Participant
    January 24, 2015 at 7:20 pm #71790

I had a long conversation over the phone, to recap: she said she was indeed interested and liked me back, but didn´t like the fact to repeat the same story as her old boyfriend. She said this: We ill see if we can make this work out, and we will learn together. I asked 50/50 chance then, to maybe start dating and she said, yeah, just that.