She says she likes me.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She says she likes me.

Author
    Comments
  • May 14, 2017 at 10:30 am #136381
    She says she likes me.

I am only 14 years old, and I recently started dating this girl in my class, who i’ve liked 4 two years, and she’s repeatedly stated that she’s liked me for two years (since day 1). I asked her out, she said yes, she seemed super happy about it, she even started squealing and made my science teacher ask what’s going on, lol. Her Dad found out about me and was furious, he even took down her wifi so she couldn’t talk to me. The reason he was mad was because she just got out of a relationship with this other guy who broke her heart, and I would never do such a thing to her. Her dad thinks I would though. Her and Her Dad got into a fight (I don’t know the details, she never told me) now she practically ignores me. I know what you’re thinking “well, maybe she isn’t allowed to talk to you.” By “practically ignores” I mean, when we text, I say “Good morning :D”, she says “Good Morning.”, then I say “what’s up”, and she says “nothing much”. She never said “wyddddd” which she usually does.

adams_max
    Participant
    May 14, 2017 at 3:51 pm #136391

I would suggest you sit with her and ask her what’s going on. Show her that you are getting hurt with the way she’s behaving. If she doesn’t open up even after that, try again. Twice, thrice. She should open up if she really likes you. Good luck.

nrobe189
    Participant
    May 15, 2017 at 2:29 am #136399

Tell her you like her

May 15, 2017 at 9:00 am #136383

By the way, her entire texting activity is gone down the drain. She now does ignore me, and uploads to her snapchat story, showing she knows I texted her and is ignoring me. And I know what you’re going to say “She probably needs some space”, Right now it’s a weekend, so the most I can do is not text her XD. Did I make a mistake by dating in middle school?