She text me first thing – then goes quiet?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

johnpike83
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 4:37 pm #75938

So i’ve been on two dates with a girl – both went really well. I feel she likes me.
    However no kiss on either dates…
    Sunday night we go for dinner – went really well – she left early as she has to work really early.
    I purposely didn’t text her Monday as i didn’t want to seem to easy / eager.
    Tuesday morning she texts me with “how are you” we text back and forth and she then asks me about plans for my day off work. Again we text back and forth and she then suddenly stops.
    Does she like the attention or is she worried about too much contact to early?
    Im so confused!!! any opinions would be great.

tratra
    Participant
    March 24, 2015 at 6:57 pm #75961

I think the best thing to do is knock off the texting, and get face to face time. Texting is just beating around the bush. Plus, if you are always right there ready and willing to answer her texts it looks like you have no life, and are just waiting on her… and she will probably think you are going to be really clingy and needy.

Set up a solid time and place for a date,and save the chatting for when you guys are in person. Then you could look her in the eyes, be present in the conversation. Thats how you will make a real connection.

p011yp0ck3t
    Participant
    March 27, 2015 at 3:44 pm #76231

TExting sucks. She probably just trying to play the game back and not
    Seem eager

JeffS
    Participant
    March 30, 2015 at 3:22 am #76265

If she ignores your texts but you still want to see her, I would ask her out again. If she says yes, good, then you can talk in person which is better than texts. If she ignores you asking her out, she isn’t interested.