She wants casual sex but i want more please help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Tim7103
    Participant
    October 12, 2016 at 11:23 am #113891

I met this woman who I just got out of a marriage she said she’s not ready for a relationship and that she just wants casual sex we hang out a lot but she does have other guys texting her which is okay with me but then she went through my phone to see if I had other women I want a relationship with her but she said she doesn’t want one I don’t know what to do

artbabygirl2202
    Participant
    October 18, 2016 at 7:38 pm #114532

She’s not a catch. At all.

rend11
    Participant
    October 18, 2016 at 11:46 pm #114534

keep her for sex

109ball02
    Participant
    October 20, 2016 at 12:24 am #114711

Why…. why do you want a relationship with her????

What are you thinking? Btw, she TOLD you that SHE is not read for a relationship. Translation: she does not want one, and told you, so that definitely means with you. She wants casual sex. She has other guys.

Do you really want to date a girl who probably has a bunch of boyfriends? And has shown it by being with you. How? Cause she is willing to have a FWB arrangement with you, admitting relationships are off the table with you. She is that kinda girl.

She is no catch, I agree with the other person who commented earlier