She wants to apologize

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She wants to apologize

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:11 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fulcrum211
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 12:34 pm #157097
    She wants to apologize

So I went on a few dates with this girl a few months back. We had a lot of fun and I thought we we’re going somewhere. However after the most recent date (July)she started to avoid me. Taking hours/days to reply to texts and going the long way around a building to avoid running into me. I realized this so I gave her some space. Stopped texting for a while, I would still say hi when I saw her and we’d talk a little but it always felt a little awkward.
    I just this month I finally started feeling like was getting over her. But I found something out.
    My parents found out I liked this girl and went behind my back to tell her mom everything. I don’t tell my parents everything but they had a way of finding out. Anyway according to one of our mutual friends she knew everything I would do before I did it and was under a ton of pressure from my parents and hers. She brushed me off because of the pressure, but she told this friend that she really want to apologize for the way she did it…..

fulcrum211
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 12:44 pm #157099

However it still is a little awkward when we talk. She doesn’t avoid me like she used too but she won’t go out of her way to talk either. She is beautiful and is everything I’ve wanted in a girl. We attend the same church and weekly activities so I see her a ton. I’m just don’t know how to approach this. Part of me wants to move on, but the fact that she wants to talk is pulling me back towards her. Should I wait for her to talk with me? Should I ask out to no-strings-attached dinner date so we can talk there? Or should I just move on and forget about all of it? Second off I have a friend who is a struggleing with depression and Suicidal thoughts (he’s getting help). He didn’t know I liked her. He wants me to be his wing man to help him get her. (The last girl he really liked, his brother married and that sent him back into depression) should I just let him go for her and move on? Ahhh! This has been driving me crazy for almost ac week now. Any thoughts?

we1234
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 4:28 pm #157121

I was going to suggest the no strings attached dinner until I read about your friend. Here’s what I would do. Nothing.
    Let things be and if it’s in God’s plans it will happen. Make sense?

fulcrum211
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 5:13 pm #157122

Hum okay I’ll consider that thanks!

endlesslove
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 8:24 pm #157148

Uhm just give her enough time and space..