She wants to come home.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

She wants to come home.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 4:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shameless8285
    Participant
    July 4, 2017 at 9:26 am #141293
    She wants to come home.

My girlfriend and I have been dating for almost 3 years. Awhile back I found myself in a situation and I felt she wasn’t there like a girlfriend should have. In return I pushed her away for months. We had good days but mostly bad because I shut down in every way I could. It was like we were roommates not lovers. A little over a month ago I approached her saying I wanted to work things out and get us back to the happy life. She then tells me that she has been seeing another woman. I was mad but understood because I pushed her away. The last few weeks I have been doing all I can and know to get her back so we can start over. She admitted that she wants to come back home but part of her wants to see how things go with the other woman. A few days ago she told me that she does miss me and still loves me and felt she hasn’t given me a fair second chance and wants me to help her find her way back home. How do I help her when Ive already told her several times to come home so we can fix this?!

anon2015101
    Participant
    July 5, 2017 at 12:19 am #141297

Tough situation. Maybe she needs some space, honestly… Your best bet is probably just to talk about it with her and figure it out if you can.

s111
    Participant
    July 5, 2017 at 5:50 am #141304

space