She's confusing me a lot…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 3:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

iWumbo360
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 12:23 pm #140317

This will be a very long, segmented post. Sorry.

So here’s the deal… I’m 23 and usually don’t have a hard time picking up interest in women. I met this girl about 3 months ago, and we get along really well. I initially didn’t really plan on making any moves and went into this with a strictly platonic mindset. Long story short, I’ve started to develop some feelings for her. So I’m just going to throw out some scenarios between us, and would like some opinions please.

1: She initiates plans 90% of the time.
    2: She will ask me to come help her do something at like 10:30 at night right after I get out of work, or sometimes just to hang out, and I’ll be there until like 3am with her.
    3: She does the above situation but through FaceTime or Skype and we end up not doing any of the work she had to do and instead just talk until 2am.
    4: When someone invites her to do something she is uninterested or uncomfortable with, she invites me to keep her company

iWumbo360
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 12:25 pm #140318

(Continued)
    5: She invited me to go to a convention a few cities away, and may have hinted at wanting us to get a hotel? “It’s at the end of the month and I want you to join me since I can get you in for free. I don’t know if we can get a hotel, but if anything we can drive back at like 4am, *insert light laughter*
    6: She invited me to someone’s birthday surrounded by people neither of us know
    7: She invited me to get dinner with some guy she’s uncomfortable with who is trying to get in her pants.
    8: She mentions how genuine and caring I am and how it’s a relief. Also how she’s comfortable with me.

The other day she asked me if I was interested in any of my co-workers, and I said no, that I recently met a girl who did pique my interest but she’s not from here. She didn’t ask me any more about it.

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    June 22, 2017 at 2:55 pm #140372

Being a female myself, I can already tell that she is definitely interested in you. She is just probably afraid that you aren’t interested in her and/or she wants you to make the first move out of fear that her heart gets broken (I do this sometimes as well). When you feel comfortable though please let her know how you feel though, possibly when you guys go to this convention. If you do share a hotel room together though, don’t make any sexual comments so soon though or initiate sex. Just wait it out and see how it goes. I have faith in you both nevertheless! 🙂

iWumbo360
    Participant
    June 23, 2017 at 9:19 am #140319

(Continued…)

Then that same night, I showed her a picture of a girl I had met, and she immediately put on a sour face, looked the girl up, shook her head and me and said “no.” I was confused, because I didn’t say anything involving me being interested in the girl as anything more than friends, so I asked “what?” To which she said “she’s such a bitch… I know her. She deleted me after we had a tiny disagreement” which to be fair, may in fact be the truth and she just doesn’t want me to get involved with her. But I found it a bit strange.

I know when I list these things out like this, they all sound like the signals for someone screaming for me to make my move, but I can’t help but doubt myself with her.

iWumbo360
    Participant
    June 23, 2017 at 9:19 am #140320

(Continued…)

Then that same night, I showed her a picture of a girl I had met, and she immediately put on a sour face, looked the girl up, shook her head and me and said “no.” I was confused, because I didn’t say anything involving me being interested in the girl as anything more than friends, so I asked “what?” To which she said “she’s such a bitch… I know her. She deleted me after we had a tiny disagreement” which to be fair, may in fact be the truth and she just doesn’t want me to get involved with her. But I found it a bit strange.

I know when I list these things out like this, they all sound like the signals for someone screaming for me to make my move, but I can’t help but doubt myself with her.

walt37
    Participant
    June 23, 2017 at 2:31 pm #140486

she likes you dude. make your move if you like her more than a friend, otherwise she will most likely move on due to boredom.