she's getting sick

DATING ADVICE FORUM

she's getting sick

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:18 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fard
    fard
    Participant
    November 9, 2012 at 5:01 pm #15803
    she's getting sick

My partner for 10 years has unfortunately come down with a serious heart problem and it’s only getting worse. She has diabetes and ever day seems to be a struggle.

Our sexual chemistry is still alive and I’d love to please her but in most cases she goes to bed early and I have to turn the other way to no wake her. She’s mentioned she feels bad that we can’t make love but I don’t know what else to do. I fear her health would only get worse if we try to do anything too physical.

robb432
    robb432
    Participant
    November 15, 2012 at 11:29 am #16278

That’s so sad to hear. I’d see about getting her to do physical therapy. There are some natural herbs and teas she could take to sooth her mind and body. Too much stresss might make her feel anxious and upset. I’m no doctor but I bet some home remedies could help!

carol
    carol
    Participant
    November 24, 2012 at 10:11 am #17166

Sorry to hear the news. I wish you the best and pray for your loved one.

wtop0_0
    Participant
    November 27, 2012 at 6:01 pm #17411

Thats so sad. Take her to the doctor and see what you can do. There are tons of different kinds of medicines for hart probelms.