Shes ignoring me out of nowhere… opinions please!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:23 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Daboii
    Participant
    July 26, 2016 at 9:07 am #106508

Me and this girl have known each other for a year through university but it was always a bit on and off due to various work stresses etc. Forward to this summer and we organise a date. The date went amazingly and ended up making out at the end. She text me when she got home and we spoke later that night. Over the next few days we talk but due to my work texting time is limited and id probably reply every two hoursish and occasionally would reply letting her know that I am too busy and would call her later. I ask her on a second date which she agrees to. During the period in between I keep up the minimum 1 hour texting response and things started to get very flirty, we spoke a few times on the phone when I was available and she would talk about meeting my parents and how she’s shown her family pictures of us so I assumed things were moving in the right direction. Fast forward to a phone call two nights before our meet up and I mention that im seeing a band in a couple of months time whi

Daboii
    Participant
    July 26, 2016 at 9:08 am #106514

she then hinted at wanting to go to. Originally I wasn’t going to do this but I thought why not and let her know that I managed to get her a ticket and she seemed very very happy. Later that evening I confirm the weekend just making sure that we are on and she says that she can’t now due to various reasons (which were true- saw from her snapchat). I replied to this message saying not a problem and continued the conversation as normal. Fast forward to Sunday evening and I find out I have a day off on the Monday and i told her I was planning on coming down to see her for the day. She responds saying that her best friend is coming down and that she can’t. I reply to this message saying “Youre clearly a very busy bee! So im going to put the ball in your court and ask when you are free!”. She never replied to this message and its been 3 days of no contact now… Not really sure if I should just assume its finished or whether she’s playing games or text her again… Please somebody help!

Daboii
    Participant
    July 26, 2016 at 12:01 pm #106618

bump