shes some how gone quiet on me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

eugh94
    Participant
    October 29, 2015 at 2:29 pm #87643

For the last month or so I’ve been talking to this girl. At first I wasn’t too sure about the whole relationship situation but I we met up and got to know her and my feelings about relationships changed. She’s completely genuine and a really nice girl. We text constantly. She gets up earlier than me for work so we tend to text from 6am right the way through to 10pm. From my eyes that seems a lot but like I said she seem genuine and really in to me. She even mentions how nice I am and how she really likes me. I took her bowling two days ago and it went really well. I can tell she likes me. However two days after (now) she decides not to reply to my text all day. I really don’t want to rush this or seem clingy soo…. Am I going over the top? Should I leave it a few days? And if so, what should I text her saying?

KittyCat
    Participant
    October 30, 2015 at 4:09 pm #87709

Maybe she’s just busy or has to think things through. Everyone processes things differently. I would give her a few days.

googleit
    Participant
    November 2, 2015 at 8:45 am #87741

Call her and talk to her and tell her you want to see her again. If she cannot handle that than move on.

Indebwetrust
    Participant
    November 2, 2015 at 1:52 pm #87767

Why can’t you meet in the early hours, to talk face to face? Relationships need a personal touch. Texting is os impersonal

tine333
    Participant
    November 2, 2015 at 2:44 pm #87769

She might be having a tough time with a personal issue, a death or stress with work, don’t text her too much as it could seem clingly which you don’t want to do