She's suddenly ignoring me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

park
    Participant
    December 28, 2013 at 9:03 am #45407

Hey, so I don’t know what to do about this.

So I made out with this girl at a party.. she gave me her number and we talked a bit in the next few days but she eventually told me she didn’t want anything with me. I sent her a final message saying she should have given me a chance and goodbye.

Then she suddenly added me on Facebook. We start talking and now we hit it off. I’m out of town for christmas, and we keep talking for the next 2 weeks, having very flirty and intimate messages.

Fast forward to the day before I return, we had a little argument because I had been asking her to send me a photo, she would always say yes, but she never would send it, always some excuse, so I pressured her and she got a little mad, I said fine forget it. That was our final message that day.

Now, the day after, when I’m returning, we text good morning to each other and that’s it. She stopped answering me, for no apparent reason. Was she playing me all along?

Maya_Ford
    Participant
    December 30, 2013 at 10:55 pm #45477

Well were do I began, first of all I think she was self conscious and didn’t feel good about her self that’s why she didn’t send that picture so when you got in an argument with her about that she probably figured that its no good keeping this up so she stopped messaging you all together. I don’t think it was her intention of leading you on at all

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by  Maya_Ford.

venuzduran
    Participant
    January 1, 2014 at 2:27 pm #45497

I think you pushed her past her comfort zone, and now she is reluctant to speak with you. I would have honestly done the same thing, while being pressured into pics I don’t want to send.

Ashx88
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:34 pm #45503

happy new year 2014.. enjoy your days.
    get say get lost and move forward. make it simple

Jacob1207
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:36 pm #45810

I’m in a similar situation to everyone else here, and I could use some advice. So I met this girl in September who I thought was perfect. I absolutely adored her. She was really pretty and cute, and had this sweet, innocent, outgoing personality. I’m slightly introverted, but we ended up balancing each other out in a great way. In just a few short months, she became my best friend and more. We talked all throughout class. She told me I was really sweet, and her best friend, and I was always able to make her laugh. I have a really low opinion of myself, but I was still better looking than her other guy friends. Even better, we lived like 3 minutes from each other, and she’s always alone at home because she’s an only child with a single mom. I thought a miracle had happened. The girl I liked the most was the one I had the best chance with.
    I don’t know why, but things changed one day. It was slow at first, and I didn’t notice it at the time. She stopped approaching me. Continued…