should i approach her ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

should i approach her ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Brolindavidor
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 1:23 pm #68032
    should i approach her ?

Ive been dating this girl for 3 years and we broke up 5 months ago. I didnt contact her and i took care of my self i still love her and she told her cousin which is my best friend that she still loves me and she think if im man enough i should approach her. Should i approach her or make her contact me and if i should do it how ?

dfreeland311
    Participant
    November 25, 2014 at 8:54 pm #68194

I guess the big question is ‘why did you break up?’

If it’s something you couldn’t work through then….will it be something you can work through now?

divine2014
    Participant
    December 3, 2014 at 12:56 am #68583

if u still not over her..talk to her..she probably going to ignore u..but be nice to her

Alex Ryder
    Participant
    December 6, 2014 at 9:59 pm #68830

Go for it, worst she could do is ignore you.

grandM
    Participant
    December 13, 2014 at 10:23 pm #69145

if you love her and she loves you…

marina
    Participant
    December 15, 2014 at 8:59 pm #69250

Of course you should call her. Today! She sent a message to your through the cousin, that she loves you! What more do you want? And no, she will not contact you, because yes, you are a man and you are the one to make the move, like men have throughout history. And if you have to call her a few times, nothing wrong with that too. You need to be able to get what you want. This is important for your character as a man. You have enough signals there. Good luck.