Should I ask her out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I ask her out?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JamesSM
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 10:57 am #102584
    Should I ask her out?

Okay so I like a girl that I work with.. I’m not sure If I should ask her out as friends just to spend some time together and get to know each over.
    We had a work thing the other week and she offered me a drive home, We seemed to get on really well laughing and stuff! We also had a Christmas event and I’m sure she was looking at me quite a few times. I;m not sure If she likes me or not? She sometimes goes red in the face when she’s around me…

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 1:27 pm #102593

Aw yeah for sure try to spend some more time with her as friends and get to know her but not too long and then confess your interest in her once you see you’re compatible. Also I have a q’s, a guy w/ a gf asked me to have sushi with him, and we were being friendly, but more like acquaintances, would a guy do this if he wasn’t interested in pursuing something down the line?

JamesSM
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 1:37 pm #102594

I’m just worried If she doesn’t like me It could become a little awkward! If she say’s no I could blow my chance :/

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 9, 2016 at 1:44 pm #102596

it doesn’t hurt to try, you’re a man, you want a girl, go after her, be friend first and see if you’re vibing then confess. Can you answer my q’s too please

Confused_one
    Participant
    June 13, 2016 at 7:12 am #102590

I say go for it!
    But…
    Just realize that you work with her and things can go very bad in those situations if it doesn’t work out.

JamesSM
    Participant
    June 13, 2016 at 7:13 am #102597

Yeah I’ll have a look now. Do you think asking face to face would be easier or maybe asking her with a letter? We are both very shy..

JamesSM
    Participant
    June 13, 2016 at 7:13 am #102599

Should I ask her face to face or maybe write it down and give it to her? We are both very shy and I don’t want her to feel awkward

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 14, 2016 at 11:45 am #103343
    Reply To: Should I ask her out?

HOw old are you? Definitely no letter lol just come up with an excuse and ask for her number then do it through text ๐Ÿ™‚

Jfk1996
    Participant
    June 15, 2016 at 9:12 pm #103438

Okay so I like a girl that I work with.. Iโ€™m not sure If I should ask her out as friends just to spend some time together and get to know each over.
    We had a work thing the other week and she offered me a drive home, We seemed to get on really well laughing and stuff! We also had a Christmas event and Iโ€™m sure she was looking at me quite a few times. I;m not sure If she likes me or not? She sometimes goes red in the face when sheโ€™s around meโ€ฆ

Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Worth a try man

Jfk1996
    Participant
    June 15, 2016 at 9:12 pm #103439

Good point

Rdusmc86
    Participant
    June 21, 2016 at 4:18 pm #103779

Asking in person is always better. It shows confidence and you already have signs she likes you.

EchoFiveSierra83
    Participant
    June 24, 2016 at 7:26 pm #104053

Be VERY CAREFUL with workplace relationships! Even if you guys are from different departments within the organization. I’ve seen this go from not so good, to total s*** storm.

brainy
    brainy
    Participant
    June 25, 2016 at 1:14 pm #104061

I wish my colleague would ask me out ๐Ÿ˜€ Do it!

AD5063
    Participant
    June 25, 2016 at 11:02 pm #104081

Go out as friends first!!! If the chemistry is good and you both have a good time then suggest hanging out again but indicate that it will be more of a date then as friends. Then go from there. If she doesn’t want to be more than friends, then it is important that you accept that as her choice and don’t try and force a relationship just continue to be friends. Good luck!

nmaheshbalan
    nmaheshbalan
    Participant
    June 28, 2016 at 1:48 am #104161

definitely she is interested with you …just ask very cool for outing …she will get shocked first ..but altast she will be yours

1 2