Should I Ask Her Out

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I Ask Her Out

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 4:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Professor Byzantine
    Professor Byzantine
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 3:52 pm #141769
    Should I Ask Her Out

Do I ask out a girl I broke up with? I’ve known her for three years now. We work together. After knowing each other for two years we dated for two months and then I broke it off with her. I did this because I felt it went WAY fast into a couple. I want to day this because I’m sure we were still in the comfort of work zone in how we knew each other. After we broke up and some time passed I’ve seen the real side of her. The one that wasn’t quiet and awkward but is open and wild and a little crazy. That’s the her I wish I’d known at the time.

Is it right to ask her out?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    July 11, 2017 at 8:08 pm #141827

Seriously, if you think she is still interested in you and she would accept your offer by all means ask her out. Just tell her you made a mistake and you really want yo be with her. Good luck.

ThatYahoGuy
    ThatYahoGuy
    Participant
    July 12, 2017 at 4:19 pm #141909

Only one way to find out? And even if it doesn’t go your way a sincere apology could help lessen some of the regret. Plus at least you can say you tried.

yogamolly
    Participant
    July 13, 2017 at 3:18 pm #142060

DO it! What do you have to lose.

Piscesproblems22
    Participant
    July 13, 2017 at 10:38 pm #142106

Shoot your shot. She may be indulge you. There’s no harm in trying!

new1804
    Participant
    July 14, 2017 at 12:52 pm #142152

My thinking is that try to convince her that this break up was not due to lack of interest in her but rather personal difficulties otherwise she would feel offended.

paulks2017
    Participant
    July 19, 2017 at 8:10 am #142581

Yes you should definitely ask her out if you like her. Try and ask in a casual way, maybe for coffee. If she says no, then theres your answer. Simple but straight forward

boyboi
    Participant
    July 21, 2017 at 1:29 am #142850

I think it depends y’know if the fear of wondering “what if I had asked her out?” overpowers your fear of asking her in the first place, then you should do it. Be sure to be upfront if you broke things off in the past, I don’t think it’ll look good if you try to act like it never happened, that’s my opinion though. Good luck!