Should I ask her out again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Raven99
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 7:09 am #68395

There is this girl I work with, who I have a major crush on. We chat a couple of times a week and she has never mentioned having a boyfriend. We also go to the same gym. I mentioned the other day that I was going to the gym after work, and then I saw her there. I approached her and asked her what she was doing that night and she said she had no plans. I then asked if she wanted to go for a drink and she said she couldn’t as she only had her gym clothes to wear. She had come straight from work so would have had her work clothes with her. Was she politely knocking me back, or should I ask her out again?

m47131
    m47131
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 6:27 pm #68496

She didn’t counter offer to meet up at a different time? If not don’t push it, just keep flirting with her and let her come to you. Working with your crush is a bitch.

SCO
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 6:48 pm #68501

Perhaps allow a small ammount of time to pass, then subtly suggest a meetup again. If she fobs off a second time, I would bail.