Should i ask her out to movies/eat?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:35 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

suvssa
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 3:24 pm #127696

There’s this cute girl in my business class that i’ve been crushing on, she has talked to me twice, first she asked what company she should choose, and 2nd she asked what time class starts when she was practically on time. (i nodded my head both times..)

Today, while she was presenting her project, we looked each other eye to eye multiple times for a few seconds and it felt as if everything around me blurred out. The thing is i’ve been rejected 2 times a few years ago and never asked a girl out again. And if she rejects me, it’ll feel so awkward since i sit right behind her.

She’s white and i’m asian, so my confidence isnt really that high..i’ve only talked to asians all my life!

Pencilartistyt
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 4:00 pm #127713

I’m not an expert but try and engage her in a convo first multiple times. The outcome of those will help you determine wether you should ask her oit ir leave it and move on. Hope this helps and good luck!

juliaxxxo
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 4:45 pm #127726

I would get to know her and make contact with her thought out class before asking her out

jgraham11
    Participant
    February 21, 2017 at 9:50 pm #127764

Don’t let the race thing deter you first off. Secondly, I agree with previous posts that you should try to communicate a little more before making a move like that. It’ll make you asking her less awkward and you’ll be able to get a better read on her intentions

Also, try something different than a movie if you do get a date. A first date should always be pretty easy going (coffee/tea) stuff like that. Or maybe try something a little more active. One of my favorite date ideas are the more active ones or ones where we simply just walk and talk with no plan in mind really