Should I ask him if he sees himself in a relationship with me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:36 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

anabell
    Participant
    April 30, 2014 at 8:20 pm #52053

So I have been dating this guys for 5 months, we met online and had great chemistry since the beginning. He lives about an hour away which makes it hard to hang out as often. I really like him and I feel as if he likes me too, we already talked about us dating exclusively but he still hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend. We usually hang out every weekend but sometimes we go 3 weeks in a row without hanging out. We txt alot everyday and he has already met some of my family (casually). I really want to ask him if he sees us in a relationship I’m just afraid that he might feel pressured ( but us hanging out for 5 months is definitely long e nought for him to make up his mind!) what should I do?

ruann
    Participant
    May 1, 2014 at 4:07 pm #52098

It never hurts to ask