DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I be concerned?

Author
    Comments

• Prettyeyez178
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 5:27 pm #137097
    Should I be concerned?

I met this man through his job and we fell for each other immediately. He was married, but miserable and got a divorce so we could be together. We get along well and have a lot of fun together but I notice there is one woman he knows that he keeps looking at. She is married and doesn’t really give him the time of day, but I always catch him staring at her. When i ask him about it he always says it’s nothing, but I can’t help feeling he is keeping something from me. I am much younger and prettier than she is, not to mention she is very over weight! So why does she still get his attention?? What should I do?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 8:37 pm #137107

At this point, I don’t think you can really do much. Then you said she is overweight and you are much prettier and younger, well we got to rule out looks.Is his ex-wife overweight, maybe he started getting interested in a big woman. I know that men will look at women all the time it is natural for a man but not someone that is overweight, you might have a mystery. I don’t think it’s nothing to worry about. I wish you the best.