Should I be concerned?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I be concerned?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Prettyeyez178
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 5:27 pm #137097
    Should I be concerned?

I met this man through his job and we fell for each other immediately. He was married, but miserable and got a divorce so we could be together. We get along well and have a lot of fun together but I notice there is one woman he knows that he keeps looking at. She is married and doesn’t really give him the time of day, but I always catch him staring at her. When i ask him about it he always says it’s nothing, but I can’t help feeling he is keeping something from me. I am much younger and prettier than she is, not to mention she is very over weight! So why does she still get his attention?? What should I do?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 8:37 pm #137107

At this point, I don’t think you can really do much. Then you said she is overweight and you are much prettier and younger, well we got to rule out looks.Is his ex-wife overweight, maybe he started getting interested in a big woman. I know that men will look at women all the time it is natural for a man but not someone that is overweight, you might have a mystery. I don’t think it’s nothing to worry about. I wish you the best.