DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I be worried?

Author
    Comments

• AlexxA
    Participant
    April 18, 2017 at 9:12 am #133503
    Should I be worried?

Started talking to this guy on Match.com. We hit it off. I stalked his social media and he has that he’s engaged on his Facebook page. I called him out on it, and he explained, he was engaged last year. He was really nice and genuine and gave me compelling evidence and personal stories saying he no longer engaged. Now I feel guilty about calling him out.

We started over and really hit it off together. He seems really nice, mature, and down to earth. He then asked me if I would like to go on a date with him. I said yes, and we made a plan for this Saturday. Ever since we made the date plans, he hasn’t really texted me at all. He wished me a Happy Easter the other day, and I him, but now its like we don’t text at all. I’m sort of confused. People are telling me maybe he doesn’t want to talk, because he’s waiting to meet me an get to know me in person. But I would think he would want to keep talking. Now I’m paranoid that maybe he’s not interested. But why ask me out in the first place?