Should I Bring it Up?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I Bring it Up?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ATL Blossom
    Participant
    August 19, 2017 at 8:37 pm #146176
    Should I Bring it Up?

So I met a guy on a dating app back in Feb. At first, it was random messaging and then it moved to text but our lives became a little busy so it was put on hold for a month. Finally we started by texting in mid March and finally met in April. We truly hit it off. Our 2nd date was less than a week from the 1st. It was great. So we started to hang out more and do more things together. I acts as though he’s try into me when I am around. Its a bit surreal. BUT… he hasn’t deleted his dating profiles and he was going on a few dates towards the beginning. He has told me that he’s not dating anyone else but sometimes I feel as though he may be. His rarely on his phone. I noticed he has it so that his text notifications do not appear on his phone. I want to be exclusive but I don’t know how to ask him. What should I do? Is he truly into me?

blkfatfem
    Participant
    August 19, 2017 at 8:57 pm #146178

Just have a light and I mean LIGHT conversation about how he feels about being in a committed relationship. Sounds like you guys enjoy each others company.

rammz
    Participant
    August 20, 2017 at 3:09 am #146182

If you aren’t in a relationship then he is free to keep using the dating app. You are dating him, you are not with him yet. He might date others, but that is okay. If you want him to stop, then maybe you need to tell him. Tell him you are actually interested with him and want to start something. Otherwise, he has the right to.

luckymothertucker
    Participant
    August 22, 2017 at 4:03 pm #146525

Just be open that you’re not into dating around and see how he reacts. Better to be honest about this. If he’s into you, he’ll let you know where you stand

pursuitofhappiness
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 4:09 am #146574

I think you should be open with him. Let him know what your feeling.. that way you BOTH are on the same page so you dont waste eachothers time.
    something like “hey.. I just want to be on the same page, Im really into you and Im not interested in seeing someone else and I wanted to know your willing to close up our accounts.”

good luck

davidclay123
    davidclay123
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 4:34 am #146582

Yeah, tell him. Being honest would help you. Sometimes covering up is not the way