should I call him

DATING ADVICE FORUM

should I call him

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    May 1, 2014 at 11:09 am #52073
    should I call him

Hello . i have the biggest crush on my financial advisor. he invite me last week with other of his clients last week and he was acting really friendly . at the end of the event he asked me if i was seeing someone . I said no . i asked him also and he said no. and then when we said bye he told me that we should go out for dinner just him and I and Not as his client. the following day i texted him to ask him a favor for tickets for a game . He said he will find out what he can Do. its been 1 week and he didnt call me. and i just can’t stop thinking about him. Do u think i should call or wait for him. Do you think he is interested ?

ruann
    Participant
    May 1, 2014 at 4:09 pm #52099

I would sounds good

aznrice711
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 8:52 am #52176

If you REALLY want to find out if he’s actually interested or not, then I would wait… by calling him, you’re showing that YOU’RE interested in him rather than the other way around.

But if you REALLY cannot wait, and I completely understand that, then I would wait maybe 2 more days before trying to hit him up again… just my 2 cents.

xoli
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 4:15 pm #52222

Sometimes it’s not advisable to ask for favors from a person you’re interested in. Ca him and invite him for a movie or something.

Kayla
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 11:08 pm #52239

Ok i am really confused. He texted me to tell me when will I have a moment. i told him let’s meet this week and he didn’t reply. it’s been 4 days. I emailed him today just in case my text didn’t go thorough (happened before) and no ANSWER
    I really don’t get it, someone has an idea?

Kayla
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 11:10 pm #52240

Ok i am really confused. He texted me to tell me when will I have a moment. i told him let’s meet this week and he didn’t reply. it’s been 4 days. I emailed him today just in case my text didn’t go thorough (happened before) and no ANSWER I really don’t get it, someone has any idea?

lrk1203
    Participant
    May 5, 2014 at 11:20 pm #52242

Maybe he felt a little used when you asked for tickets to that game and ge felt like you weren’t interested in him.

has887
    Participant
    May 6, 2014 at 8:17 am #52236

A quality guy will never respect a woman that makes the first move … He will what to ‘get’ the girl

friendlycat
    Participant
    May 9, 2014 at 1:38 pm #52565

Maybe he’s preoccupied with someone else at the current time.

Kayla
    Participant
    May 10, 2014 at 8:21 pm #52606
    Reply To: should I call him

ok I know he is not into me but still guys please explain this behavior to me.
    I texted him one more time ( I know big mistake) he ignored again and then a week later I had to contact him for a financial thing he replied right away asking first if i want to go out. and then continuing the converstion aboout the finances. What is wrong with him , I know he is obviously not interested but why does he pretend when Has to talk to me?

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by  Kayla.