Should I confess?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I confess?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 5:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teener
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 2:13 am #161034
    Should I confess?

There is a guy in my band class who I have a crush on. I’m still not completely sure why I do but I think it’s because he shy and I think that’s cute, idk. But I want to confess to him once winter break is over. Let me give you the background on this first.

My band class is pretty chill and the techer can get really annoyed because our class plays around a lot, and I mean A LOT.My class kind of sees me as that pretty good saxophone player that has a good joke here and there (i think). School has started since August and we have all grown to be a sort of family (no incest lol). everyone is used to the jist of coming in, playing, playing around and all that stuff.But for some reason, I started to like him after a night of being to deep in my thoughts. Me and him, it’s kind of like we don’t talk to each other that much but since I’m kinda of friends with his friends, we talk when our friends is together and we usually get along pretty well.

How should I ask without it going left for me?

melissa3
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 5:42 am #161038

Have you got any friends that can try to play Devil’s advocate for you to find it if he is interested? I’m not shy but I could never tell a guy I like him. I’m shy when it comes to things like that. I would try to get a friend to do some fishing for me.

marierob29
    Participant
    December 27, 2017 at 10:40 am #161043

I agree with the above. I never had the nerve to find out myself if a guy liked me back in school. Unless he just straight up told me. If he flirts with you a lot though it could be a good indicator.

HelloPig
    Participant
    January 4, 2018 at 8:49 pm #161640

Yeah, you should get a friend to be the “Matchmaker” in this situation. Unlike the people above I confront my crushes, but sometimes my friend confesses for me. Everyone probably know this already, but it doesn’t always have a good outcome. Not trying to scare you but I kinda broke my friendship with a guy I like and it does hurt….a lot.

Djsouthboi79
    Djsouthboi79
    Participant
    January 5, 2018 at 8:54 am #161653

If a guy has a thing for you then you could really feel it. And, for sure, if you drop hints slowly that you also has a thing for him then for sure, it will not take him too long for him to make a move. But, even if you drop hints, and it’s been months and still he’s not making a move then maybe, he’s not that interested in you like you are to him.

barrelland
    Participant
    January 5, 2018 at 1:08 pm #161709

Ask him if he wants to get lunch together some time then you can talk to him about it one on one.

jm1993
    Participant
    January 13, 2018 at 3:32 pm #162392

Find something you are both interested in and maybe you can hang out together?