Should I contact her after a month and a half of no contact

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

leofcb
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 3:37 pm #113079

I last talked to the girl I was dating about a month and a half ago. Since then, she has unfollowed me on social media and has had no contact. A mutual friend, whom I’m sure had her number, asked me to contact her and see if it was ok to give her number out. Our friend insisted that I contact her because it was right to do so and not give her number out. So, I did and asked her via text. The reply was a simple, “that’s fine.”

Just last night, I received an email saying that she removed herself off our family plan on a music site.

Deep down inside, there is a part of me that wishes we could eventually start talking and work thing out and get back to where we were when we dated. i miss her. We are both the type to sit it out and be stubborn and not talk to one another. I just don’t know if I should contact her now. I feel like I want to say thank you for doing that because I forgot we had a family plan. I also would hope it would lead to a conversation. Should I just leave it be?