DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I contact her after a month and a half of no contact

Author
    Comments

• leofcb
    Participant
    October 3, 2016 at 3:37 pm #113079
    Should I contact her after a month and a half of no contact

I last talked to the girl I was dating about a month and a half ago. Since then, she has unfollowed me on social media and has had no contact. A mutual friend, whom I’m sure had her number, asked me to contact her and see if it was ok to give her number out. Our friend insisted that I contact her because it was right to do so and not give her number out. So, I did and asked her via text. The reply was a simple, “that’s fine.”

Just last night, I received an email saying that she removed herself off our family plan on a music site.

Deep down inside, there is a part of me that wishes we could eventually start talking and work thing out and get back to where we were when we dated. i miss her. We are both the type to sit it out and be stubborn and not talk to one another. I just don’t know if I should contact her now. I feel like I want to say thank you for doing that because I forgot we had a family plan. I also would hope it would lead to a conversation. Should I just leave it be?