Should I contact him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I contact him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ms305
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 11:39 pm #101347
    Should I contact him?

About a month ago I started a new job. We work together. He is funny and very attractive. But not sure if he is interested or just making conversation. Whenever we were alone together he would talk to me. One day he asked me for my number incase he needed to get a hold of me for work issues. I gave it to him and one day last week I texted him regarding a work issue and we texted back and forth for 4 hours one night. If it wasn’t for me telling him I needed to get up early for bed, I think we would have been texting all night! I asked a male friend and he thinks that this guy is feeling me out. The guy would tease me and make me laugh. Here’s my dilemma: I had unrelated issues at work and decided to seek employment elsewhere. I have since left that job and haven’t heard from him since last week. I thought he would have contacted me to find out what happended, but he hasn’t. I just wanted to let him know that I enjoyed meeting him. I am trying to see if he wants to persue something.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    May 26, 2016 at 1:32 am #101351

Don’t contact him. If he was interested he’d be worried and would contact you to see where you’ve been.

nataly87
    Participant
    May 26, 2016 at 1:44 am #101352

If he likes you, he will contact you. If you chase him it will be bad.

nancyha
    Participant
    May 26, 2016 at 10:42 am #101382

I think you should wait for him to contact you, you don’t wanna be pushing it if he’s not really interested

Louie97
    Participant
    May 27, 2016 at 4:47 pm #101580

I agree with the other comments. If he is TRULY interested in you he would be going crazy trying to find out if you’re okay and what happened to you cause he misses you. So to answer your question: Nope. Don’t contact him.

a2alexa
    a2alexa
    Participant
    May 28, 2016 at 12:08 am #101583

Give him a chance to miss you. If he’s into you, he’ll come after you – don’t go after him, unless you’re not looking to go into a relationship with him, but simply wondering how he’s doing from the standpoint of a friend.

hannahballoon
    Participant
    May 31, 2016 at 7:25 am #101649

If he really does find you interesting, he will contact you. Give it some time

SMITHJULIE
    Participant
    May 31, 2016 at 9:57 pm #101749

I think I agree with others sorry.

applesandbananas
    Participant
    June 1, 2016 at 5:11 pm #101908

Yeah guys like the chase, I think it would deter him if you got in touch if he likes you he’ll message 🙂

Sophie198991
    Participant
    June 2, 2016 at 12:09 pm #102009
    Reply To: Should I contact him?

Wait for him to make the first move!

ltcm1847
    Participant
    June 6, 2016 at 4:24 pm #102262

Do it!!!!

Zikomo7
    Participant
    June 6, 2016 at 11:05 pm #102281

I think you should contact him! Men don’t like to be pursued but sometimes they can be kind of dense. Now that you don’t have to worry about seeing him at work the next day, you could be even more forward. Compliment his physique, make a raunchy joke, or something. I admit it doesn’t sound good, but I think you should make it clear that you’re interested. That way, if he doesn’t bite, you can say you gave it your all and it wasn’t meant to be.

Minnemia
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 6:56 am #102294

I want to say don’t contact him because if he wanted to pursue anything he would have contacted you by now, but there could be various reasons, lost number, other important events etc. Maybe send him a quick “Hello, how’s thing’s going? ” text to test test waters. If the conversation sparks up again then make a conscious effort to express a missed opportunity for a coffee or something. Don’t know until you try I guess

shingomez
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 8:18 am #102300

definitely you should.