Should i contact him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should i contact him?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bell282
    Participant
    September 14, 2017 at 8:11 pm #149115
    Should i contact him?

Met a guy on match and we emailed for about 2 days before exchanging numbers. Then we started texting for hours at a time. We talked a few times and finally met the following week. I think we had a great time. He kissed me goodnight and when we got home we continued texting and even talked another 2 hours on the phone. The following day we texted some. He had told me it would be a busy day and weekend for him so I wasn’t expecting much. We texted some the following Monday and it just stopped. I am not in total denial but i would like to know what changed. Should I ask or just let it go?

• This topic was modified 5 days, 23 hours ago by  bell282.

Anonymous
    September 15, 2017 at 9:45 pm #149267

Really you should ask OK

MarieH
    Participant
    September 16, 2017 at 8:18 pm #149279

I would just check in with him casually asking how things are going – if he responds, great and if not, at least you’ve maintained your self-respect by not being needy. Who knows why people just peace out of things but it sucks to not know what you did.

sarakeaney88
    Participant
    September 17, 2017 at 8:42 pm #149299

I’d definitely ask! Maybe text him a picture or an article with the caption, “thought this would interest you!” And see where he takes it.