should I date him or not

DATING ADVICE FORUM

should I date him or not

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:21 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

FashionBeautyLover
    Participant
    December 3, 2013 at 1:43 pm #43813
    should I date him or not

I’ve been talking to this guy for a few months.we started talking after a FB status I made and he asked if everything was ok and we’ve been talking since.about two months later we hungout and a week after we did sleep together. After that he started school and he has a band so he’s busy.We talked everyday but now when we talk we don’t talk again til two weeks later.And he’s always asking for pictures when we talk.I haven’t seen him in 4months.I did ask if he was just using me if he really did like me and he’s said he wasnr using me and he did like me and he wanted to be with me.He says he’s so busy and that’s why we hardly talk but he’s always on FB so he’s obviously not that busy.He is making me feel like he doesn’t want to be with and that he doesnt like me.I ask my self everday if I should go out with him or not. I want to ask him again to be honest with me and tell me the truth but I’m afraid of what he’ll say.What should I do??

vexation
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:21 pm #43950

ditch him. there’s better men out there. being in a band can be sexy, but so can a heart of gold