Should I delete my crush on instagram?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Xerxesb
    Xerxesb
    Participant
    May 30, 2017 at 6:34 am #137848

I’ve ben having crush on her for a long time now since I danced with her in this party. I haven’t told her but it’s obvious she’s not in to me. The problem here is she is a friend of my close friend and I might not be able to hang out with my friend when she is there.

It’s so on my nerve and is turning to a deep hate than love. Sometimes I think about telling her how I feel or felt about her but then again I remember her attitude toward me and the times she ignored me.

By the way, I’m 27 and she is 25 . Should I delete her Instagram and feel in peace or would it be considered childish act?

Dmjhar
    Dmjhar
    Participant
    May 31, 2017 at 9:35 am #137948

How do you know she’s not into you? What did you do or try to do when she ignored you in the past?

I’m no Casanova by any means, but if I can help I’m happy to share my thoughts and opinions if that’s of any value to you.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 2 weeks ago by Dmjhar Dmjhar.

Oncopoda
    Participant
    May 31, 2017 at 10:36 am #137968

You’re 27? Then stop using terms like “crush”. Additionally, who cares if she’s into you or not? Make your move and find out for sure. You only get the one life.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 31, 2017 at 2:22 pm #137991

yes.. and don’t tell her.
    in time you’ll get over her and be able to hang with your friend even when she’s there. (there are ways to enjoy being with your friend without worrying about your personal outside things.. in fact, you owe it to your friendship with that friend to do so).

whatupwhatup
    Participant
    June 1, 2017 at 10:15 pm #138165

If you’re positive she’s not into you then yes. Her posts will just be constant reminders and it’ll do more harm than good