Should i end it?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should i end it?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nikestey
    Participant
    December 3, 2014 at 4:15 pm #68653
    Should i end it?

So a few months ago my girlfriend had her sister move in with us. About a week later we all got wasted and had a 3sum, and the next morning my girlfriend told me she wants me to be the man of the house and take care of her sisters needs as I do hers. I’ve been having sex with both of them on a daily basis, we will be watching TV on the couch and her sister will just start giving me head right there and mount me. Just recently my girlfriend expressed that she wants me to invite my 3 brothers up to our house and gang bang her and her sister. Is this normal? Do these things happen behind most closed doors? Should i end this?

Anonymous
    December 4, 2014 at 6:04 am #68665

KellyARossi
    KellyARossi
    Participant
    December 4, 2014 at 7:44 pm #68727

Who really knows what ‘normal’ is anymore. But, no, this does not happen behind most closed doors. I personally don’t share the person I’m in a relationship with and will not alter my needs for monogamy for anyone. To answer the main question, whether or not you should end it is really in how you feel. Obviously, the fact that you’re asking this at all seems like you have some questioning as to whether or not you want to be involved in this. You have every right to be in relationship with only one person and do not need to settle on this free-for-all house. If you think by any means that you’re just going along with this to make someone else happy and not feeling right about the situation, talk to your girlfriend about it and tell her what your needs are. If she can’t fulfill them, then it’s time to call it a day.

lara
    Participant
    December 4, 2014 at 9:21 pm #68730

This happening on a daily basis in a “relationship” sounds so disturbing to me! I would end it.

Strangeland
    Participant
    December 6, 2014 at 10:11 pm #68834

I rather doubt that this is “normal” but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. After all, not normal means not adhering to the norms of society.
    Do what you guys want as long as it is ALWAYS consensual and with people over the age of 18.

felicitySmoak
    Participant
    December 9, 2014 at 8:22 pm #68937

It seems kind of weird to me. I would never share my guy with anyone… If you feel uncomfortable, tell them you would rather stop.

marina
    Participant
    December 15, 2014 at 9:05 pm #69251

What is it that you want from life? I mean going forward? Sex? Ok, you got it. If that is your only goal, continue with that. No love. No affection. No real kiss from a woman that loves you. Just “banging”. I actually feel sorry for all of you…

arianaxoxo
    Participant
    December 17, 2014 at 2:12 pm #69360

Is this even serious?

YouSeeLA11
    YouSeeLA11
    Participant
    December 17, 2014 at 4:36 pm #69378

Yes. This is like the Platinum Rule from How I Met Your Mother, except it’s happening in your own household.

If all you want is sex, then you should understand that you can’t have a “one night stand” because you have to wake up to this every morning. But, if you want some polyamorous relationship love hexagon between several members of your respective families, then well, maybe you’ve hit the jackpot.

But, chances are, there’s easier and better ways to fulfill your sexual needs than this…right??