Should I end it now or have hope?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

arty
    Participant
    September 22, 2014 at 6:02 pm #62400

My girlfriend and I (both mid 20s) have been together for almost a year. We started off as the best couple in the world. We had everything that couples would want to share in common. We loved the same food, movies, languages, animals etc. So we connected very deeply and it seems like I have known her for many years.

The last few months have been very troublesome, lots of fighting and making up, she has been sick and depressed and I helped her with everything I had to feel better. Then we developed serious intimacy problems where we became less intimate with each other but still very close together. With time, it felt like it was falling apart but then talking to each other brings us back together. Then she left abroad for 4 months. It has been 3 long weeks but I feel like they’ve been significant in distancing us apart. I still miss her but I feel burdened by her a little because sometimes. I don’t feel like she loves me as much nor she is making good effort to hang on to me.