Should I End the Relationship?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cannoteven
    Participant
    December 18, 2014 at 4:08 pm #69439

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for almost two years. It’s been online this whole time and we haven’t met in real life yet, but we are planning to do so this upcoming summer. I love him, but I’ve felt like I’ve been in and out of love with him for our entire relationship. He’s an amazingly kind person and we don’t fight often, but I also don’t know if I can imagine myself waiting another two and a half years for him to move to Canada (where I am). I also feel exhausted talking to him sometimes and we repeat a lot of the same conversations over and over, to the point that my phone can pretty much fill in my responses for me. I’ve spoken to him about this before, but he just gets upset and says he likes how things are.
    I feel like I might just be with him still because I’m scared to hurt him, and also that I’m a creature of habit and find it hard to change what’s normal in my life; what would I do if he was gone? Then I worry I’ll regret leaving him, or that it’ll be a bad decision.

Panoramix
    Participant
    December 19, 2014 at 10:44 pm #69496

Hard to say, Try to consult with relationship adviser when it is about so long relationship.