Should I fight for her

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I fight for her

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    July 3, 2016 at 12:11 am #104349
    Should I fight for her

This girl, I really like her. I hate the fact that I feel so ugly when I don’t have any makeup on. It’s pathetic. All these beauty standards slapping females (AND males) in the face. It’s a struggle to love myself when I dont fit that stereotype. And when a man looks at me and tells me I’m beautiful I can’t believe him. **** beauty standards.”

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    July 3, 2016 at 12:16 am #104350

I message her this
    -Hey Shelby, don’t feel that way. You’re beautiful with or with makeup. And idk if you want to hear this but, I kinda used to have a crush on you in high school. Lol
    she asked really and why? and I said Because your smart, funny, cute, and your really ambitious. Who wouldn’t want that in a girl? And sometimes you can be shy, but I think that’s really sweet. And I know you have self doubt, hell even I have it. But once you push through that you can have a great future. she told me thank you and it means a lot to her. then I asked her Ah, ok. Well I know this is out of the blue. And if you’re seeing anyone, I don’t mean any disrespect when I ask you this… But, do I have a chance of being with you? and she told me she was seeing someone. 😔 No, problem. I wish you the best, and I hope that they make you happy. If you ever need anything I’m there👌🏻. she told me thanks and it’s the same for me. I feel like I didn’t say enough for her to even think about me in that way.

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    July 3, 2016 at 12:16 am #104351

I know this is wrong but I feel like I should break them up. should I tell her that I love her? I feel like I can love her better than the persons she’s with. should I wait for them to break up? they haven’t been together that long. what should I do?

stein
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 11:00 am #105587

You need to speak to a professional. You’ve got to get your self respect together, strong, etc. before you play the dating game or any game that involves humans.