Should I finally just let her go

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:46 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Torimyers
    Participant
    November 5, 2017 at 1:38 am #155099

So it starts back when I was dating my ex (who was a guy), and at this point in my life I hadn’t come out to myself yet so I had feelings for both sexes. She was friends with my ex from high school, she added me on facebook when we started dating because we both at the time had men in the military. Well come to find out we have a lot of things in common and just hit it off as friends. I regret this part to a degree because I got emotionally attached to this girl while I was still with my ex. At this time my ex and Is’ relationship started to go south (and not because of her) and she was becoming more than I ever thought she would. This is the part I regret is because we were still together and I was talking to her but I don’t regret meeting him so I could find her. She becomes my world, we talk all day and never run out of things to say, I say I love you, and so on. I want to mary her, buy a house on by beach for her, let her build her bakery, and just spend my life with her.

Torimyers
    Participant
    November 5, 2017 at 1:43 am #155100

But she started dating a guy which I knew about and I think it’s because she too was feeling how I was when it came to which sex to I prefer. Well she goes off and marries. the guy. My heart it broken because after this we had a long talk about who does she really want to be with and she said she’d run away with me. I know timing of this sucks. But I don’t think she has the strength to get out of it because the husband it very verbally abusive towards her. I don’t want to give up on her because 1) I can’t find out there in the dating world a girl for me, 2) I want to still be waiting for her when she does, and 3) she just my everything. Help?