DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I follow my heart?

Author
    Comments

• Jeje977
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 2:12 pm #118267
    Should I follow my heart?

I met this guy on the Skout app. He’s 20, muslim from France. I’m 19, catholic from Canada. We met in September, and we use to talk a lot on skype and all. He told me he was in love with me, and I felt the same way. We would call each other names, and tell each other “I love you”. I planned a trip to France in February 2017, to visit the country, and to go see him. However, he slowly stopped talking to me. Yesterday he sent me a song in french, that basically says “I will miss you, it feels like I’m waiting for you and I will wait for you”. So I told him that I was going to visit him and all. But after that he told me that he’s really in love with me, but that we should stop talking because his parents wants him to get married and have children, and also that being “gay” isn’t right, even if he loves me…

I still have hope, and I probably am going to go to France, and probably still go visit him since I know where he lives.

I’m just wondering, should I stop and forget him, or…

Jeje977
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 2:14 pm #118268

… should I follow my heart, and go for him? I had girlfriends before, but he makes me feel things that no other was able to. I’m very confused, and I need advices.

Thank you for your help!

miss daisy duck
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 10:56 pm #118332

Be careful

Jeje977
    Participant
    November 28, 2016 at 11:01 pm #118334

Can you elaborate?