Should I forget about being friends in a 6-12 months?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

papatinman
    Participant
    September 28, 2017 at 7:18 pm #150827

Is there a chance of being friends in 6 months 1 year? We were happy and it was my first love. She broke it off on my birthday and made me walk 200km home after dinner. She got her frjend to do it. She never even gave me reason next day. Even though on my birthday she asked me to move and love of her life. I was emotionaly devasted I literualy felt insane for a week. Didnt talk for two weeks tryed being friends for a week. Being nice to eachother. Then end of week she drunk called me ssying she missed me and a bunch of stuff. Day after I asked if she remember what she said and why did what she did three weeks ago, she flipped out hard blocked me. Day after she says to leave her alone and starts insulting me deeply. I ask for her to send my tablet she goes crazy and keeps insulting me. Then pretends to be a guy texting me it was very weird. Then she kelt insulting next day, I sent her a message saying how fucked she is acting and why she did what she did and to seek therapy blocked her. Then she made a new skype just to say “i cheated on you the whole year 🙃”. I know she didnt cheat shes just tryna get in my head and did then i insulted her deeply also made some lies up about stuff i did, she insulted me alot more. Then she blocked me on skype. I sent her a message on Facebook to just leave me alone and that i still had feelings for her and you insulting me, and you drunk callin me and being friends was stupid to try so soon and you saying you cheated threw me off the edge and we were both being childish and the should both go NC and thatd. Id message her in 6 months when my feelings die down. I know I was her best boyfriend of dating a year all her other exs abutsed her physically and emotionally. Is there a chance if i message her in 6 months how she is she”ll respond and forgot all the stuff we said other day after all we went through. I dont even think I want to be back toghether just minor friends. Or you think its done? Do you I want to be friends later in life because she was my first love and made a major impact on me and was probaly happiest I been in a very long time

• This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  papatinman.

papatinman
    Participant
    September 29, 2017 at 10:18 am #150828

she made a new skype just to say “i cheated on you the whole year 🙃”. I know she didnt cheat shes just tryna get in my head and did then i insulted her deeply also made some lies up about stuff i did, she insulted me alot more. Then she blocked me on skype. I sent her a message on Facebook to just leave me alone and that i still had feelings for her and you insulting me, and you drunk callin me and being friends was stupid to try so soon and you saying you cheated threw me off the edge and we were both being childish and the should both go NC and thatd. Id message her in 6 months when my feelings die down. I know I was her best boyfriend of dating a year all her other exs abutsed her physically and emotionally. Is there a chance if i message her in 6 months how she is she”ll respond and forgot all the stuff we said other day after all we went through. I dont even think I want to be back toghether just minor friends. Or you think its done?

DavidJohnson
    Participant
    September 29, 2017 at 5:59 pm #151027

Men try this site, I am sitting now with my girlfriend from Ukraine, who really came to me yesterday. Its real!
    Best Dating Site! With web-cam chat!

DavidJohnson
    Participant
    September 29, 2017 at 5:59 pm #151028

Best Dating Site! With web-cam chat!