should I get just get over it? or tell her family and friends?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hopelessromantic012
    Participant
    February 18, 2015 at 12:22 am #73645

a couple of months ago. I was asking this girl I have a crush on (lets call her ky) questions on ask.fm anonymously. after months asking ky questions and getting to know her, I fell for her.. hard. since I’m not good at expressing myself in person, I told ky I would write her a note how I felt about her and she said she would do the same after she read it. On December 12, 2014 she got hit by a drunk driver as she was walking to her car. I feel like crap because I did not give her the note, reveal that it was me, and that I loved her. she changed my life in so many ways. Because of her I’m going back to college, I found myself as a person, and I have a new lust for life, it just sucks that I never got to share this with her and tell her that I wanted her in my life. I feel like I should give the note to her parents or her friends. or maybe write a note explaining how their friend/child change my life and that I’m forever thankful for her. a part of me feels like i need to do it.

crushingconfessions
    Participant
    April 21, 2015 at 10:19 pm #77697

I think you should reach out to her and let her know. Maybe not her family because they didn’t share your experience with her. & she may be happy to hear how she had an impact on your life.

cristianmg13
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 3:25 am #77812

I think you should definitely give her the letter. It would be good for her to know how she made you feel, and who knows, maybe something can come of this!

mamaciita_2015
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 11:14 pm #83794

She died people. She can’t give it to her. If someone has impacted you in such a way that it changed your life then you need to make it known. I am truly sorry for your loss and I’m sure she knows how you feel 👼