Should I get my crush something for V-day? or….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Persona136
    Participant
    January 28, 2014 at 1:58 pm #46728

I’ve developed a pretty good crush on a girl at my work. We get along great while we’re together.Eventually, I added her on Facebook and she accepted my request instantly and even followed me on twitter.
    For the first few days she would favorite some of my tweets and when I’d message her she would respond instantly. Now since adding her I’ve only worked with her one time and it went as great as it usually did. But I haven’t worked with her for almost a month now. I’ve had a few very brief conversations with her and in all of them she would respond fast and seem interested ( I’ve had to contact her first,but I’m the one who stops replying as well). It’s been ten days though since I’ve last contacted her, and she hasn’t once tried to talk to me.
    Since V-days coming up I wanted to take this opportunity to do something sweet for her. I was sure she liked me, but I don’t know anymore. I don’t want to weird her out, lol.

Thanks in advance for the advice! (:

shorething56
    Participant
    February 1, 2014 at 10:10 pm #47041

Reconnect before V-day as a check to see how interested she is, maybe invite her to a group outing of yours or possibly a date i you want to be more intimate. Have a plan in mind for your hang out before asking her and don’t expect anything but don’t be surprised. If you get enough vibes from her between now and V-day, flowers and chocolates, no more. Hope this helps!

nibor311
    Participant
    February 3, 2014 at 9:30 am #47054

yeah dont get anything too much that could be weird, i agree that just flowers / chocolate if anything