Should I give it a try?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I give it a try?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 2:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kandice0809
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 6:46 pm #161915
    Should I give it a try?

A doctor that treated me for back pain at the emergency room was very handsome, helpful, and professional. I have been thinking about him ever since I visited the hospital that day. I am a professional cdl driver so I’m never at home but I still would give it a chance. I found out that the Dr is single but, there’s only one catch. I have herpes. I decided I wouldn’t let herpes define me and I have since still dated people. The majority of the people I’ve dated since finding out were skeptical but still open to giving me a chance. Let’s just say I’ve had more yes than no. Most of those relationships didn’t work for their own reasons and since then I haven’t dated much. I have more confidence now than I’ve had before dating w/an std. If I’m rejected I deal with it and move on and if I’m accepted that’s great too! It’s been hard trying to date being a trucker but this Dr literally lives in the same home city as I do. Would a Dr possibly date a girl with herpes? Go for it or leave it?

XxJayvardxX
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 11:59 pm #161929

Physicians can be skeptical when dating patients, so be careful with how you proceed. It can be an ethical dilemma for them, and I know because I am about to enter Medical School, and have had this issue be brought up by my interviewers.

crazya02
    Participant
    January 10, 2018 at 8:53 pm #162175

Go for it!!!!!

ananthiM
    Participant
    January 12, 2018 at 12:16 am #162288

All you need to do is ask him out first talk to him about it 🙂

TomJones
    Participant
    January 12, 2018 at 6:55 am #162292

yeah

jm1993
    Participant
    January 13, 2018 at 3:29 pm #162390

I would be up front and honest with him, then hopefully things work out for you!

Lilyachty
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 8:20 am #162402

Go for it!