Should i go for it?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should i go for it?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Bluerose
    Bluerose
    Participant
    December 3, 2016 at 6:07 pm #118983
    Should i go for it?

I have been talking with a guy for the past 2 months online as we live in different cities (around 7 hours by car), when last week he surprised me when he said he wanted to meet and drove to my city just to see me. We spent three days together and they were amazing. We clicked right away and we were both extremely attracted to each other. Now we are talking about spending New Years Eve together as i would go to him as well. I don’t know what to do because i really like him but the distance would be a problem in the future. Also, he is 10 years older than me (he is 34 i’m 24) and even if we got along really well and i do like mature guys, i’m afraid in time the age difference would be an issue. Should i go for it and see how it goes or this relationship can’t work?

nsssk11
    Participant
    December 6, 2016 at 11:28 am #119224

I would go for it if I had nothing else going on for NYE. 7 hours is not that much. At 34 I would be thinking of settling down however, so that may be on his mind for the long term. You might have to compromise on a location, or one of you will have to move if it will work out long term

josephddiazz
    Participant
    December 28, 2016 at 10:51 am #121226

You never know! Maybe that 7-hour car trip is worth it. If you don’t have any other plans, go for it and see how it goes! Good luck! All the best! Have fun on NYE!