Should i go out alone to meet women OR have friends to do it with ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mschaaff
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 9:43 pm #101125

i’m not saying going out alone is bad. But if I wanted to start dating how about would I start with finding dates. Also when do you know if your ready or if at all. or is it just about doing it an making it happen ? would friends make it more easy ?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  mschaaff.

lasquiti89
    Participant
    May 24, 2016 at 5:34 pm #101233

I met my boyfriend when we were both alone at a bar. We didn’t plan on it but both our friends ending up going home earlier than we wanted to stay out. Maybe start out with a friend for dinner and then get a few drinks in you to make talking to people easier. Flying solo is actually kind of liberating in a way.

Desmonnd
    Desmonnd
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 11:31 pm #101346

Look for a friend who will let you be his wingman.

ronwilsonmiller
    Participant
    May 25, 2016 at 11:43 pm #101349

Friends usually ease the tension and anxiety for me.

nataly87
    Participant
    May 26, 2016 at 1:45 am #101353

Go meet her alone, why bring your friend or a family member to meet someone, thats just weird and awkward……

jda0030
    Participant
    May 27, 2016 at 12:16 am #101512

hi, just go alone, I have been on 2 dates recently with someone and we both met from our areas somewhere in CHicago and came by ourselves, so it is cool, unless you have already been in relationship and you and your girl are tgrying to set up some friends.I many younger ppl now days have a lost a lot of the oldschool asking girls out skills, take her by yourself, she is more nervous then you, have fun

Desmonnd
    Desmonnd
    Participant
    May 27, 2016 at 8:43 am #101509

Try using Both methods, let us know how things work out. I have heard that some guys meet women at A.A. meetings.

jamwsc
    Participant
    May 29, 2016 at 11:24 pm #101606

It depends on how much you trust in your friends. If you’re with friends that make you question the decisions you make, you’re going to tailor your selections to what they would agree with. If you’re with friends that make you feel good about yourself (good friends) and give you the confidence to be who you are, then I would go with friends because it would help ease any possible tension. I hope that makes sense, because it did in my head.