Should I go talk to her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Should I go talk to her?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

alivepod
    Participant
    April 5, 2015 at 12:12 pm #76703
    Should I go talk to her?

Debrief: Been texting and kinda dating with this girl for a month. Bf broke up with her around that time. She is sad and constantly remind me of this mofo. Last week I told her to fix her shit, and to talk to me when she is ready, if she gets ready. I saw her two days ago at the movies, with her ex. Texted me yesteday to apologize and gave me explanation.

Remember, I did the manly thing and I didn’t text her til she did, so it works kids… be rough on them, if you are nice, welcome to the friendzone. Anyways…she said she can’t be with me for I-dont-care-reason and only be friends. I was drunk yesteday I told her, lets meet and discuss this shit… that’s today. Now I don’t want to go, I feel I fucked up.

Should I go or not?

Dontbeniceanymore
    Dontbeniceanymore
    Participant
    April 7, 2015 at 10:18 pm #76829

The question is why do you want to go?

Remember when you are drunk, you basically take away your inhibitions and you feel more free.

So be honest with yourself and answer why do you want to be with a girl who still dates other guy?

What makes her so attractive? It’s because she is unreachable?

toh420
    Participant
    April 9, 2015 at 10:27 am #76942

To be straightforward, fuck her. Che clearly cant get over her ex which is a tell tail sign that even if she eventually did, she could do the same thing she did to him to you. i would avoid her as much as possible and just try to move on. in the long run, she isnt worth your time or your effort, so i wouldn’t even bother going to see her as it wont end up benefitting you in anyway. if shes still seeing her ex, its obvious she wont be seeing you again. so just tell her to fuck off and go lean on her ex.

Dom_KSL
    Dom_KSL
    Participant
    April 10, 2015 at 8:40 pm #77070

Move on, she doesn’t sound like she would be worth it in the end.

sindu5673
    Participant
    April 10, 2015 at 10:01 pm #77075

Been there, done that. From my personal experience i can say that nothing good comes of girls who are not over their ex’s. The situation is hard on you but very comfortable for her as she has her ex, and she has you for extra attention, so obviously she won;t make up her mind. On the other hand you don’t even have her really. You can still try see what happens, but in case it doesn’t work out you know that the odds of being successful were against you to begin with. Make sure you protect yourself emotionally.

runawayitsarm
    runawayitsarm
    Participant
    April 12, 2015 at 6:14 pm #77101

You already said you would, so you might as well. Maybe if you listen better to her, you’ll be able to deduce a more solid plan of action.