Should I hide my tears and walk away?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Cam76
    Participant
    July 16, 2016 at 2:22 pm #105474

I met a guy a few months ago at a class we both attend. There was a spark between us and we began to flirt.
    A few weeks ago he asked me out. We went for dinner and over the next few weeks he met my friends, I met his, we had drinks, lunches etc. and became intimate with each other.
    Last week he was upset. He told me about his relationship history whereby he has been cheated on several times. He said he is scared of getting seriously involved with someone and asked me to give him some time to get some counselling and deal with his issues. I respected his honesty.
    Since then he contacts me daily and we have seen each other at class. I’m upset, I have cried but didn’t let him know this.
    Today he called me as usual. I finally told him that it is difficult for me to be his friend after we have been intimate.
    He said he understands and repeated his concerns about relationships. I didn’t know what to say. He said he will text me tomorrow. Is there any point in me waiting for him?