Should I just accept he doesn't love me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:24 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

deerooney88
    Participant
    April 26, 2017 at 4:17 am #134417

my I guess u can say now ex and I have been together for 4 years.we have a child together.ive always been there for him and loved him whole heartedly. I’m trying my best to just put him in the past but I must say I’m hurt.today he told me he isn’t talking to me unless it’s about our son and I don’t need to be worried about him I need to be worried about making money and more nasty things.just 3 days ago he told me he loves me and wants to spend the rest of his life with me.i got his initials tatted on my back (stupid I know) I started crying because it seems lately he’s been doing this a lot and I’m fed up.he has a past of cheating and I honestly feel he tries to beef with me so he can have an excuse not to talk to me.he blocked my number as well.i know I need to accept that this man just honestly doesn’t love me.he makes me feel like I’m not good enough.one minute he loves me and the next I’m not good enough.he just started making a lot of money and it’s like he thinks he’s better now

Louie97
    Participant
    April 29, 2017 at 2:39 pm #134930

Don’t feel stupid. You were just acting based on your emotions. That’s female nature, always seeing the good in our loved ones and wanting to give them our all. However, I honestly feel as though you deserve better than being in love with someone who plays with your emotions like some video game..being hot and cold with his “love” for you. That isn’t love my dear..that’s pseudo-love because if he genuinely loved you he would demonstrate that by his actions and CONSISTENCY not inconsistency. Let him make his money, block your number and feel as prideful as he pleases. You deserve wayyyyy better than this clown. Getting over him is going to be tough seeing that you have a child together, as well as taking into account your 4 year relationship (recently had to end a 5 year friendship for heartbreaking reasons so I know how that goes), BUT females are strong and you are indestructible don’t let him mistreat you. You’re a queen who sits on a throne..let a king find you. God bless 😀 *hugs*

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    April 30, 2017 at 10:46 pm #134954

Hi deerooney,,
    I tell you the truth Louie97 hit it on the nail. You see, he was Known to cheat in the past, he did not just hurt you but I think he hurt a lot more women out there than you know about and the question is how many women out there that he has kids by this man. You said he is making really good money now, then my advice to you is to try to find a really nice guy, someone that loves kids and goes and nails for child support, you deserve it. I personally do not like when a man cheats on his woman, especially when they have a kid. I wish you the best of luck and I will pray for you. GOOD LUCK !!