Should I just give up on her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 7:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

obrien
    Participant
    February 5, 2014 at 12:10 pm #47231

Okay I met this girl at a dance and we started flirted but I never asked for her number due to her friend and my cousin being with us. Anyway a day later she texts me after asking a mutual friend for her number, that night we talked and she told me she just “had to have my number”. The next day she text me again and told me that she was going to one of my swim meets since every girl loves guys without shirts, but when I asked her to go do something over the weekend she told me that she was talking to her ex and it is complicated, so should I just give up on her or is she just playing hard to get?

heytonimae
    Participant
    February 6, 2014 at 12:47 pm #47346

She maaaaaay be playing hard to get in a really messed up way…she probably is talking to her ex but is waiting for someone else to come along and fight for her. Aka she’s looking for drama…I say just let it go. If she is talking to her ex, do you really want to get involved with someone that flirts behind your back?

obrien
    Participant
    February 6, 2014 at 4:11 pm #47368

See I see no problem with someone flirting behind my back because I tend to “accidently” flirt a lot with other girls due to me being very charismatic. But also in my opinion when ever a girl does this it just makes her a more tempting target since I have to try even harder to get to her.

Rosemaryland1
    Rosemaryland1
    Participant
    February 6, 2014 at 6:28 pm #47369

well i will say you shouldn’t give up on her

newbie123
    Participant
    February 7, 2014 at 10:26 pm #47442

Sounds like she’s playing games

n00by
    Participant
    February 19, 2014 at 10:12 pm #48057

Don’t give up!!

scotlandsfinest
    Participant
    February 21, 2014 at 6:03 am #48160

I like to think its always best to not give up.

obrien
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:03 pm #48058

Well we are dating now 😉

rebekaluo
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:04 pm #48226

Interested in you
    My name is Rebeka, i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i
    will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that
    i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address
    rebekaluo(AT)hotmail(DOT)com i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
    your mail . Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters
    a lot in life.
    Yours Love
    (rebekaluo@hotmail.com)