Should i just give up on him or does he like me ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LaRoy
    Participant
    September 5, 2015 at 4:49 pm #85158

So i met this guy online 3 months ago, we live in different countries and since then we became really close and we would talk almost daily, Lately he randomly started to kind of tease me, send me these emoticons alot ” :), ;), <3 and :* ” and he called me cutie last night and i think he said it on skype too with a really low voice right before he hung up. It’s making me crazy because he’s being really friendly at times but at other times he sounds rather indifferent and it’s really confusing, do you think he likes me or shouldn’t i take him seriously ?

heavenly570
    Participant
    October 4, 2015 at 11:17 pm #86475

I say meet a guy who lives in yourcity !

oosoom
    Participant
    October 7, 2015 at 3:27 pm #86656

He probably likes you but he’s realistic about the situation. Also a lot of women like to play games for the attention so he could be thinking about that as well. I say make a few hints that you may try and visit him and see how he reacts. If he’s all for it then there is a good chance he likes you.

mselizabeth
    Participant
    October 8, 2015 at 7:57 am #86688

I think he’s showing an interest but talking to someone online can be misleading. Since you live so far apart, the likelihood of a relationship forming is slim so I wouldn’t waste my time on this.

Anonymous
    November 25, 2015 at 9:07 pm #89004

He doesn’t take you seriously.

Paul
    Participant
    December 19, 2015 at 8:07 pm #90319

he’s just flirting with you. find a guy within your area.. get to know him more in person.

divaone
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 7:25 am #90507

it makes more sense to meet someone locally, what are the odds you two will be together without all that travel?

pandorasbox84
    Participant
    January 11, 2016 at 5:33 am #91411
    Reply To: Should i just give up on him or does he like me ?

I agree with meeting him x

INAM
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 10:23 am #91665

He is not showing enough interest.

GuyWhoneedshelp
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 3:11 pm #91697

Talking online is a thing but it’s fake feeling u getting from it. I think you should go to a lovely pub with your friends and yeah get your game up !

modernrapunzel
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 3:50 pm #91701

You need to be honest with yourself and with him. I’m not sure of your age, but as a 40 something year old, I can tell you (from lots and lots of personal experience) long distance relationships like this in this day and age with technology, usually don’t work out. I am not a therapist, but have had lots of it. That being said, I’ll restate what i said originally, you need to be honest with yourself and with him. Know what you want. Think about whether or not you’d move to where he is or visa versa. Then, and only then… you need to tell him how you feel about him and be prepared for a gr8 response or a lousy one. Why waste your time (remember you are precious even if you don’t currently believe it) and your time, your intelligence, personality, etc… are the only things you can rely on in life. Life is short. I was 18 years old only yesterday… I swear someday you’ll understand what I’m talking about. Go out with your friends and see what’s accessible close to your home.

lolabola
    Participant
    January 15, 2016 at 8:39 am #91731

I done the whole online thing for about 6 months and it was a total waste of time he never actually wanted to meet in person. Just don’t spend too much longer on it.

Attrit
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 12:51 am #92242

So many people on here meeting people in different countries…

hooligan.rony
    Participant
    January 27, 2016 at 12:31 pm #92287

It was a total waste of time… find some one who really care about you… and who knows he should be almost around you…:)

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 2:47 am #92508

I think it might be a bit to far for him to travel. He will probably continue to do these things without intending to meet you. If you are serious about meeting someone I think you should confine your search to your country 🙂