Should I just wait it out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

chrissdaniel
    Participant
    September 19, 2014 at 7:23 am #62241

Alright so I’ve been talking to this girl for about a month and a half. We’ve met up a couple of times just taking a walk and talking.

We talk all days from morning to night, I really like her and she says to me that she likes me.

there is a tiny distance between us not a big one just like an hour or two with the train.
    So we don’t have time to actuly meet up because i’m busy with practice and she is busy with high school and so on, plus it costs about 20$ for me to go see her. (this is money I dont easily can pull up just for a small visit)

Okey so I’ve told her I like her and she told me she likes me. Problem is that’s where I’m stuck the times we’ve met we haven’t actuly done something, I don’t know how to play this out to make it end up with me and her. She’s the most beautiful girl I’ve met and ever had a shot on.