should I keep reaching out?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

RedRobinYumm
    Participant
    October 31, 2012 at 9:09 pm #15749

I had a 90% match rate with a girl and I messaged her 2 times. She didn’t reply to either of them. Should I bother anymore? The last time she was online was 3 weeks ago and I’m sure she saw it, i’m not sure if it’d be too much if I messaged her again

KrispyPorter
    Participant
    November 3, 2012 at 2:18 pm #15755

I’d say probably lay off for a little while. If she doesn’t message you back, then she doesn’t message you back. There are plenty of other girls out there who may have an even higher match rate.

RedRobinYumm
    Participant
    November 14, 2012 at 2:02 pm #16081

Sorry just realized you replied..Well I will admit, I did message her 😕 but as you may presume, no luck. It’s too bad though, it says she logged on a week ago and I’m starting to feel like an online stalker. She’s just so pretty I don’t want to lose her.

carol
    carol
    Participant
    November 24, 2012 at 1:13 pm #17173

Move on. It doesn’t matter how pretty she is if she isn’t interested. I’m sure she got your message but for whatever reason she didn’t want to reply. Find someone who feels the same about you as you do them.

jack_it
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 9:01 am #90515

i’m sorry for update. i had cause my account it’s not ready to create new thread

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 7:20 pm #92589

I think this person would have messaged you by now. Just let it go.

Dash08
    Participant
    March 3, 2016 at 2:25 pm #94920

Don’t spend any more time thinking about it. Time to move on. If she does happen to message you at a later time, great. If not, you’ve already moved on. No big deal either way.

teamscon
    Participant
    March 4, 2016 at 5:15 pm #95000
    Reply To: should I keep reaching out?

Just realize men fall in love by sight .. Women do not.