Should I keep seeing her?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

LyonsKing16
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 9:04 am #144570

Two weeks ago I went on a date with this girl I met online. We had a great first date, which lead to many more. I have seen her eight times over the last two weeks. She told me yesterday that being with me has made her the happiest she’s ever been. The problem is she is dating other guys or at least talking/texting them. Before we met she has been dating them, but after we’ve met she has almost been exclusively with me. I asked her yesterday how many guys she is currently talking to and it is five. I feel myself getting attached to this girl and the thought of her being with other guys hurts. I’m not sure if I should keep seeing her if she doesn’t want to become fully exclusive.

yodeman18
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 9:16 am #144573

Tell her that you really like her and you want to make it exclusive, and you don’t like that she’s talking to other guys. It doesn’t have to be a confrontational conversation, just be up front about how you feel. That will help you find out if she’s “the happiest she’s ever been,” or if she’s just saying that to drag you along.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 11:52 am #144614

don’t listen to yodeman – that will immediately turn her off and have her running away from you.

She went from many, to only seein you, but still talking to others. Keep doing what you’re doing and keep elevating the intimacy with her. If you get stuck on and dwell on “the other guys” and start getting insecure – or try to control her which is a strong sign of insecurity – let’s just say the #1 turn off for women is INSECURITY.

so be confident. keep asking her out KNOWING she’ll say yes to you and is enjoying you more than anybody else and keep that up.

i call it “the road of least resistance…” If she’s having the best time with you then she has no choice but to keep being with you and not others.

Another super secret weapon to get her onboard? Continue to talk to other women and actually have a date or two with them — she’ll shape up in a huge hurry if she knows that’s going on.

yodeman18
    Participant
    August 8, 2017 at 4:15 pm #144684

Or yeah, being petty and not communicating works too. Good pint richiro.

animenerd
    animenerd
    Participant
    August 9, 2017 at 4:57 pm #144803

I belive tell her your worries and improvise to make it work